Old Friends

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Old Friends

I have met a few old friends this 3 years. Some of them are close and some aren't. some i dreaded to meet them. a few of them which i manage to meet them and exchange a few words is .one of them, is the 'Wilson'. the reason i put the 'the' cos he is the person i wish i could jus forget and vice versa.
u guys may think i am mean but trust me, u du not want to hang out with him. more over he is well known for the title, crybaby. not only in my school, but sri kl as well (according to matthew). i met him during my second year in primary school. he is very lonely and quiet (for a reason) so i decide to be friends with him. and i regret it. as far as i remember, he do things that makes his social ladder fall. his mouth talks like his eyes is made of diamonds, his breath is tinkerbell's dust and his whole body is made of gold. he is so irratating that no ones except me actually be friends with him. and the reson i said so is becos i am the only person he invited on his birthday party (btw, his birthday is on the 31 of october although according to him, his actual birthdate is 1st january). he left the very next year which is like phew.
i met him back this year in tuiton. when he came to the class, i recognise that face and i was like trying to hide my face form him. he then took the seat beside me n i start to freak. later, my best tuiton friend came to class and took the seat beside me which evetually split me and wilson. but then..., my friend, daniel, apparently is a close firend of wilson. which eventually he intoduced each other and the phrase begin, 'hi! long time no see' and i was thinking, 'and i could wait longer'. he couldnt stop bragging about how great during primary school he is where he do this and that while i do this and that which i had no image of it. i mean, if i almost fell on to the largest longkang in ss19, i would remember but i didnt. and everyday he will say 'my handphone is so chun' and 'did u noe, i got chase by dogs everyday.n i hav to run and yadayadayada'. hearing a chicken claking all day is better.
the 2nd old friend i met during my secondary school is cindy yong yung xi. one of the most poplar girl during my year. abit bitchy here and there and it seems like she took her pretty face a bit for granted. i met her 2 times in this 3 years. one is when my sis went for her sis birthday party (they r clos friends) and i manage to get a glimps of her through the car window while dropping my sis of. we just gave each other a slight wave. the 2nd time was during this year hari keluarga in school. im not sure she recognise me or not as i was wearing my sunglasses (most of u noe y). anyway, we chat for awhile (as in buiseness talk about selling my class' stuff to her).
number 3 goes to arvind. i only met him once and i du not wan to meet him again. the last time we went for an outing, he run like a jacoon. running here and there becos of a pokemon EX card which i bought it. i ws so embarassed that i actually hide at the corner while he play catch me if u can. this year which is recently, he invited me and ryan to go on an outing again. as u guys noe, i am not allowed to go out until december so i use that reason to avoid him.
beside the, i oso met ignatius, ignatious, ignatios or sumthing like that. he is one of my closest friend in primary but honestly i dun really think he notice me much in school unless he need my help (fyi, i tink he is one of the popular guys) which made me a bit surprise he actually remember me and my name. we met 2 times this year. one in the arcade at sunway. i think ek and alan ws with me that time. we jus hav a short chat and i noticed he had pierced his ear, which is a bit suspected and abit not. according to him, his mother ask him to pierce. weird rite. recenlty, i met him at my housing area, usj16. i was kinda shock seeing him. i was sitting in a car while he was walking. we manage to gave each other a shock glance and gave a wave. i think he might live either near or at usj16.
last but not least, natalie. 'wu' as in not 'tai'. i only met her once but we only said 'hi'. i became close friends starting from standard 5 where we join the same 2 tuiton in standard 5 and six. we r also classmates although we dun speak to each other much in class. however, in tuiton i think we got along okey. she is also the only girl in our bm hse tuiton. me, lau jun and natalie were close friends as in the tuiton, we r the one in the same school (i think arvind is in too). even our parents talk to each through phone exchanging information about tuitons and stuff like that. we met outside of macdonals at ss10 aka taipan. she was headin to her tuiton i think while i jus came out from mcdonalds. we gave each other a suspicious look before saying hi then we split.
this are the five people of my primary friend that we met after we split in our primary years.

Response to "Old Friends"