PMR Result

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

PMR Results

pmr result day is jus tomorow and once in a while i feel like acting childish to let go off the nervousity in me. i hav no idea what i will get from pn sulo but i hope it is a gud news. my target is obviosuly 7 A's but i think i can only scored at the maximum of 5 A's. i am only scare for bm and english. i wasnt scared for english usually but the exam's question is so selit belit that i got terbabas at my novel part. as for bm, well, i am jus not gud at it. it is my worst subject since standard 3. every year, i HAVE to take a bm tuiton to make sure i improve in my bm.

as for other subjects, well i think i can scored A but no 100% confident for all. maths was easy so i think can score lor. home economics or direct translation, living skills, is my ex-best subject and now my second best subject so i think can score. it wasnt that hard oso. geography is my best subject and i find the test moderately okey so hope i grab the subject in my hand easily. science, errmmm, a bit panicked lah. science is depend on the examination. some will expect us to be extreme accurate with the answers while others might just give us right as long we got the point. last is history. if i managed to score A for either bm or english, history might be the one to give me another B. just hope i dun get all 3 B's.

few weeks ago, i dreamt about getting my results and it is not pretty. i got scored only 3 A's. my bm, english, science and sejarah was B. T.T. it was a nightmare to me. i remember the feeling when i got that result. it was very dissapointing but not until i felt like suiciding of course. anyway, is jus a dream. hope it doesnt comes true.

according to my cousins, class teachers will seat in rows and students have to find their class and collected their results from the teacher desk in the sumbang sih hall. i can alredy imagined myself, lining up, waiting for my turn while pn sulo happily give the results. then when it is my turn, i took the results and walked of. slowly peeking the results...... then i stopped dreaming.

VERY KAN CHEUNG LAH!!!!! kan cheung means nervous and excited by the way. i plan to sleep early today, then wake up early, then get myself ready to jump with joy or cry alone. lol, i am being so something that i cant put a words into it. oh well. :)

good luck to all 15 year old peoples tomorow. hope u hav a wide smile when get home with the golden paper on your hand!!

Response to "PMR Result"