boredom

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Jailed in a House

here is another post of being stuck at home. i noe most of u might say, 'not again' but i hav to post something before u guys say, 'dead blog'. so here goes a little boring post about me and my grandma hse. actually for the first time, i wasnt bored at my grandma hse on thursday.
as soon as my dad drop me and my sis there, i jus went to sleep immediately. p.s, i sleep at about 1 sumthing and force to wake up at 8.30 so i am tired. i woke up at about 11 sumthing then i join my cousin and my sis chit chat. i dun think u might be intrested in whut we chit chat (although u might) so lets skip that part. the chit chat part was fun as the topic is in a way quite intresting.
at about 1, we went out for lunch. my cousin and sis wants to eat pan mee (plank noodles in direct translations) but i dread it. i kinda dun like pan mee as i hate thinks floury noodles. however, pan mee is very famous among the chinese and a restaurant in ss19/6 is famous for it. we went there and my cousin and my sis ordered two bowl of pan mee soup. i however went to ordered chak fan (im not sure whut u call it in english but is sumthing like chinese buffet. they give u a plate of rice then u take ur own dish). i finished my rice before my cousin and sis food even arrive (there are lots of people you see).
from there, we continue to chit chat at the restaurant. our topic was random and again u wont be intrested to listen to whut we chat, rite? we reached home at about 2.10. all of us including my grandma, then decided to watch a vcd or dvd. after searching for a rite movie that suits everyone's taste, we finally decided to watch What a Girl Wants, starring Amanda Bynes and Colin Firth.
the show was nice and times passes quickly. Daphne, a free-spirited American 17-year-old (Amanda Bynes) raised by her equally free-spirited mother goes to England to establish a relationship with her father (Colin Firth), who turns out to be a prominent political figure heavily involved in social customs. Daphne must attempt to fit in with the social requirements demanded of her, while also getting to know her father, dealing with his territorial other daughter, and maintaining her own self-identity.
thats mainly the point of the movie. i didnt get to watch the last 2 minutes ending or so as i hav to leave to mandarin class. mandarin was okey too. we finally finished the level 1 syllabus by be able to read 8 nursery mandarin books tittled:
1) Bounce Ball (Pai Qiu)
2) Look at Flower (Kan Hua)
3) Lets Draw (Hua Hua)
4) Parents (Ba Ma)
5) Small Fishes (Siow Yu)
6) Small Flowered Cat (Siow Hua Mou)
7) Family (Jia)
8) Seaside (Hai Bian)
i noe it sounded childish but whut do u expect from level one. the tuiton ended at 6 then i headed home. supposely, my mom is suppose to fetch me back home but due to the heavy rain, we stop at my grandma hse. we hav our lunch then we head home.
then we watch show, i play comp, then go to sleep. is was a good day i suppose although some of u might find it boring. but if u were stuck in a hse with nothing to do all day, this is consider good. anyway, on that day i came across this question, "So are you ready for school?" the answer is no. i may be bored to death now, but i am not desperate to be entertained with new subjects that will just blow my head off.
thats it for now. nothing much to talk. btw, my mom got her first pay check, so myself will gain a bit of money for next outing with my frens in december. :)

Response to "boredom"