New HP

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

1 step backward, 2 steps front



although i noe is not nice to say that u r happy that u lost your hp but i jus cnt hide the feeling that i am slightly happy i lost my hp. the reason i said so is bcos i got a new hp. much cheaper and much better. like i told u in my previous post, i wanted to buy a second hand hp worth less than rm250. and i did. im not sure the model but it is panasonic. i noe the brand sounded ciplak but is better than my old wan.



i almost made a wrong decision while choosing the hp. i wanted to choose a german hp, black and white wordings with colored background, called alcate. is suppose to be a betterhp compared to nkoia cos it last long but not user friendly that why is not famous in malaysia. it cos rm150. the desgin was silver and it is a flip phone. i wanted to choose until i saw another flip phone cost 280. becos the boss is my grandfather's friend and so kebetulan my granddad is there, he gave us discount which eventually make the phone price to rm200 only.



i decided to pick the panasonic since it got more function and the price isnt that of a diffrence. this is why i think my new phone is better than my old phone:



1) camera and video clearer

2) sound recording is longer

3) free nice dlw music

4) support GPRS so GPRS is free

5) nicer colour, (is a mixture of purple, red and brown)

6) auto flip

7) cheaper

8) famous for Jay Chou promoting it 2 years ago, i noe it is very long,



why i prefer my old phone:



1) a gift from my uncle from trinidad and tabago

2) no flip, no slide, more convenient to answer

3) much branded

4) more function like, wallet, countdown, stopwatch (although i am not sure whether my new phone hav a not)

5) famous for being the first nokia camera phone.

6) the skin is still prefect, my new one is slighlty old



when come to close look, is sure to say that my old phone is in a better condition but when come to better looking, my new phone win hands down. compared to u guy's phone is no match lah but whut do u expect from a rm200 hp include free Digi prepaid card (i wanted maxis but dun hav and since they r giving free, myself take lah. when got money then only i might consider changing it).




10 more days to Christmas

Response to "New HP"