Christmas Shopping

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Christmas Shopping


for the first time in my life, i went christmas shopping with someone not my family. i went wif sheng and ryan. however, it wasnt me or sheng who did the shopping. ryan was the one looking for presents for his family in sunway.


ryan kept reminding me that it is boring but actually i dun really find it that boring. is quite fun looking for things that is hard to find. is jus like amazing race as i said before. only insted of running, we walk like hell and insted of searching for clues we search for presents insted. the hardest was to find his mother's gift. he wanted to buy a fruit fork his mom but couldnt find the right one which his mother like.


he wanted to buy a pair shoes but i think it was not in stock or sumthing and then he tried to buy a bottle facial sumthing. apparantly, is way over his budget. we got to places quite fast thanxs to sheng who technically memorized every shop in the sunway.


the only thing hated about the trip is finding a shop that sells reload credit. sunway is well known for everything in everywhere. yet, only one shop in the whole entire sunway sells maxis reload credit. it jus doesnt seems to be sunway at all.


we went to many shops and stalls until i couldnt count anymore. one of the few i remembered is memory lane, parkson, seed, mph, a toy stall and sum others. i had to leave early cos my dad and mum doesnt like me going out too long. i got a feeling they dun like me going too often also.


so i think the golden compass trip would be the last for me unless they hav it in klcc or midvalley.those r the few places i dun like to go. the last time i went there, my leg got extremly tired. plus, there is nothing for me there. most things in midvalley is girl stuff like boutique, accesories, hand bags and lots more.


15 more days to Christmas!

Response to "Christmas Shopping"