Presents Under the Tree

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Presents Under the Tree

the day had arrived and it is now christmas eve. under my christmas tree laid 14 presents waiting to be opened and used. some of them i knew what is it and some of them i guessed what it is. my mum gave us something not that expensive cos she will be paying for our share in tomorrows christmas hi-tea at some hotel in kuala lumpur:

1) me and sis to dad (ginseng in a bottle from korea)
2) me and sis to mum (pocket mirror bag from china)
3) dad to me and sis (digital camera)
4) mum to me (notebook)
5) mum to sis (mechanical hand fan)
6) me to sis (cute and nice design notepad)
7) grandma to me (shirt)
8) grandma to sis (money, not under the christmas tree)
9) sis to me (decoration)
10) eldest aunt to me (novel)
11) eldest aunt to sis (angpow)
12) youngest uncle and family to me (shirt)
13) youngest uncle and family to sis (unknown, is a big box so we couldn't guess)
14) eldest uncle and family to me (bag)
15) eldest uncle and family to sis (shirt or skirt)

other presents that we give away on christmas:
1) sis to cousin yimei for birthday which happen to fall on 26 of December (necklace)
2) me to cousin yimei for birthday which happen to fall on 26 of December (jewelry box)
3) mum to my eldest ho cousin (formal shirt)
4) mum to my second eldest ho cousin (t-shirt)
5) mum to my youngest ho cousin (robot toy)
6) mum to her sis (green tea body product set)
7) mum to her mum (shirt)

the coming christmas also reminded me of pmr results, school starts, new journey in school, prefect tension, tuiton, add maths, very early wake up. haihz... oh well, enjoy your christmas everyone!




1 more day to Christmas

Response to "Presents Under the Tree"