PMR Result Day

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

PMR Results Day

today is the day i have been waiting for and dreaded ofr at the same time. the day where my PMR results will b annonced. i arrive at school at about 10am, meeting the rest of my frens near the canteen. like me, all of them were in a nervous breakdown. what is worst is that the teachers are torchering us by having a meeting and forced us to wait until 11.30am.

is kinda funny to see the great teacher's meeting as all the teachers, group together in 2 classroom and start discussing. actually, most of them werent even paying attention, jus like us, never pay attention in class. some were chatting among their own, some was day dreaming and pn akmaliza wave hi to us in the middle of the meeting.

at about 11.30 pm or so, delta class results were given. sadly, i am not in delta so me and my frens waited again. not long then, pn sulo, our class teacher came and sat down at the sumbang sih hall. some of us scream in excitement and nervousity. hon sang was the first to redeemed his results. he got 7 a's with a normal wide smile. not a surprise thing actually, he got the tittle, best boy in our class 2 times in the entire 3 years of Gamma class. matthew was second, he got straight a's as well, and started to jump with joy. ryan came in next, with shengs confident that if matts get he will get too, and she was right. i didnt see his reaction as i was next and too focused on my own results. and i got 7 A's!! YAY!!!! so happy. didnt expect it actually.

i was so worried on bm, english, sejarah and science. but i made it through. the only thing that made me lower than the rest of my frens is my practical history portfolio. i got 'kepujian' which is something like B while the rest of my frens got 'cemerlang' which is something like A. luckily, practical work isnt that important. anyway, on the way towards my happy frens, there is this woman which i do not recognise ask me how many a's i get. i told her 7 and she was like congratulation happilly. i jus smiled back but like i said, i dun noe her.

like matt said, most of the top tens got 7 A's and 8 A's for the Islam. sadly, our class, i think less than 15 or around thre scored straight A's. a few of the top tens that didnt make it was, adrienne, eng khim and yee leng. all three of them were smart and besides, adrienne, the other two beat me down flat during normal class position. i am not sure bout yee leng but eng khim got one B for history which is something he deserves it.

history exam was terrible. insted of asking questions on history itself, they actually asked moral values which was stated in any text or reference books. and is not one or two question, but more lik 5 or 6 questions. mayb eng khim jus by luck didnt get the right answer for that stupid question. after all, i jus simply circle when come to those questions.

after the results collecting, sheng decided to celebrate at pyramid. 8 of us went all though not all of us scored straight A's. Adrienne and Marissa was amng us who did not scored straight A's. the other six was me, matthew, ryan, alan, sheng ling and yew han.
we went to kim gary and took our lunch first. me, matthew and alan shared cheese baked rice chicken chop to save our money. me and matthew shared a lychee drink oso. the rest than decided to play archery while me and matthew went to find something else to eat. after all, we ate very little compared to the rest. matt ate mcdonalds while i took wraps with a cup/glass (it was a plastic glass) of lemon tea. we then went bowling while adrienne and marissa went shopping.

bowling to me was relaxing as it is one of the few sports that dun required lot of strength and sweating. as usual, ryan and alan lead the competition battling among another. but alan the more athletic got first with ryan holding second. by luck, i was third. if i am not mistaken, matthew was fourth, sheng ling was fifth and yew han was sixth.

later we went to jco doughnut. i never tried before so i tot of buying some. me and matthew shared a box of half dozen doughnuts since we cnt eat it all anyways. i bought doughnut with the flavouring of, chunky chunky, coffee something and mango. the coffee and mango was nice except that the mango center cream is a bit too creamy. the chunky chunky was nice from the outside but inside is jus an empty dough unlike the other two. although mango is only on the top layer, but its cream made it feels like is everywhere around the doughnut.


we went home seperatly on our ways. me and alan followed matthew's dad car. i seen matt's dad before but never really talk to him. his dad is sounded very jolly and happy type of guy although he have the serios kind of face.
my family wished me congrats and so did my family frens (u guys might noe yen ling's parents which is actually a family fren of ours) who got the news through my dad. it was kinda boring cos i missed the amazing race asia 2. when i got home, i started counting the ammount of money get and used.

sum of money i used:
1) RM8 for the kim gary's food
2) Rm7 for the wraps with ice lemon tea
3) about Rm6 for bowling
4) yew han borrowed Rm2 from me
5) jco doughnuts which i payed about Rm7
(syillings is counted as Rm1)

Totaled up: about Rm30

Money left in wallet: About Rm28.

Money got from family in the meantime:
1) Grandpa: Rm10 (he is not rich by the way)
2) Auntie: Rm50
3) Dad Rm50 (for my outing to sunway today)
Totaled up: Rm110

Money earned today: Rm110 - Rm30 = Around Rm80.

that all i get for the moment. my mu said she want to belanja me eat after she get her paycheck. my dad said that he will give me Rm650 more but i dunnpe whether he is saying for real or not.
anyways, getting 7 A's really make myself happy. but with less than one week, the hard part of school have just began.

Response to "PMR Result Day"