Lost and No Found

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Lost and No Found

some of u guys knew that i lost my samsung before about 3 years ago. well, i lost my hp again and this time, i think i lost it in school. so sad rite!!! but unlike last time, i didn't cry. jus a bit sad lah. at least i improve. i lost my first hp about 1 month i got it. now, it lasted for 3 years so is a big improvement.

now i got no hp. i told my parents that i wan to buy a new hp that cost max rm250. i dun wan too expensive cos number 1, i got no money, actually i do, but i dun wan to use it all at one shot. secondly, if i lose it again, i wont feel so sad like i am now cos it is cheap. my dad told me to go to my grandfather's friend's second hand hp shop to buy it. he said that for rm200, we can get a nice hp wif multi function. that is according to him lah.

so to everyone, i got no hp so dun bother to call me or sms me. if u guys wan to contact me, call my hse or my grandma's hse. if u guys dun noe, ask ryan and matt. i think they have it.

to matthew, ryan, sheng ling:
since u guys r my usual readers of my blog, plz pass the message to our friends via sms. plz and ty.










11 days to Christmas
P.S: i didnt post anything yesterday cos i dun feel like posting anything. after all, i jus lost my hp. i didnt even go online.

Response to "Lost and No Found"