Room Clean

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Room Cleaning Day

started cleaning my room today to sort of welcoming the new year. i not sure why my family started this tradition but i just followed it anyway. like any other kids (im not sure about you lot), cleaning room is one of 'least fav things to do'. i will only SERIOUSLY clean my room once a year. when i mean, seiously, i meant that i will clean everything i could reach in my room. usually, i will just clean my table and stuff things neatly into my drawer without even bothering the stuff in the drawer and cupboards.

once a year, like today, i will take out everything in my drawerS and clean inside and out. at the same time, i will reneat and redecorate my stuff in my drawers and tables and split my stuff into two teams, the useable and junks. my stuffs look like alot but once when i stacked all my stuffs into a pile, it seems quite little. however, dust is the other way round. so dirty!! ech!! it took me long enough to unload all my stuff and wiping isnt any easier. especially when i try to reach place hard to reach.

while cleaning one of drawers, i remembered that the whole drawer can be take out to easen my job. when i took out the lower drawer, i just noticed that under the drawer is a total hollow place, unkown for years. because of that, it was covered with MANY dustbunnies. is so disgusting and some of my old stuff is there, dusty:
1) my old ANW student card, 0.70 for a rootbear and rm1 for 2 scoops of icecream. not sure can still use or not but hope still can loh.
2) one of my old poker cards digimon version. it has the picture of togemon (cactus monster).
3) 2 magazine i made myself when i was young though i did not show it to anyone but my sister.
4) rulers

there were so many dust, my table wiping towel will never be able to clean it. i plan to vacum it later. once finish cleaning, i got big plastic bag of junks. too many things to be listed. after cleaning for 6hrs with half an hour of lunch rest, i felt so tired. i am suppose to vacum and mop the floor later but too tired lah so i plan to do it tomorow. maybe i have to sleep in my parents room today due to the dusty enviroment. at least it is done. my room looks neater and less cramped with stuffs.

Response to "Room Clean"