Christmas Shopping with Family

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Christmas Shopping With Family



i jus finished temaning my family do their christmas shopping, actually, my mum is the one doing it. my dad tag along for fun i guess. my sis didn't as she went to audition with my cousins (the cheong side) in some music company called SM Town from South Korea.

i wasnt intrested and i cant sing or dance or model or compose song so i didnt went for it. my mum want to buy gifts for 3 of my cousins from the Ho side of the family, her sister and her mum. we start of with an easy one at a toy shop in USJ16 to buy a toy for my youngest ho cousin.

it was quite easy to buy for him since toy is his fav subject. my mum bought for him a robot that dance, walk and shoot sponge disc. my dad made a guess that he will one day he will either destroy it or replace the sponge disc with something more lethal. is not a surprise for my dad to say that. u see everytime he get something, one day he will secretly take his father's screwdriver and start dismantle it for the sake of fun. fyi, he is only standard 2 this year (2007).

if the toy is unlucky, it might not even survive till next month with such a vulnerable robot that is fragile. believe it or not, he manage to break a piece of lego cube into half (according to my sis). i got no idea how but it is true. he oso got this gun that shoots soft sponge ball and last month, he replaced it with hard solid marbles. luckily, his parent manage to tell him not aim it at people.

we then head to world of sports in subang parade. my mum bought two t shirts there. blue mizona for my form 5 cousin, and a hush puppies yellow t shirt for my college cousin. it didnt ACTUALLY took long but my dad suddenly caught a hush puppies shirt that he like. slowly 'the' shirt became three shirts. and he have to try every single size. so we wait. while my dad was trying clothings, i kind of like a few t shirts from the mizona department but very expensive. one is a hundred and sixty ringgit, while the other two it ninety nine ringgit and forty six ringgit. my mum wanted to buy the forty ringgit cos is not that expensive plus 30% discount. but my mum said that wait first cos she still got a few more christmas presents.

we headed to caring, body shop and yves something but couldnt find anything for my aunt and grandma. then on our way to parkson, we stopped by at a promtion booth. my mom bought a set of body thingy. it contains, green tea perfume, green tea body lotion and green tea body wash.

we stooped for awhile and ate 1901 to have a light lunch as we have to save some space in our stomach for our hari raya haji dinner with my uncles (i got no idea why they suddenly want to celebrate hari raya haji but my mum said to us to pretend as a 1 day holiday celebration for them) and unties from the ho side of the family.

my mum than splitted to parkson, my dad sat down on a couch which he eventually fell asleep and i went to speedy and mph. just browsed round but didnt buy anything. when i was back, my mum told me that she circled around subang parade but couldnt find anything and told me that my dad sort of got scolded by the guard for sleeping at the public resting couch.

before we went home, i redeemed a free christmas chocolate from the info counter as every receipt accumulated until it reaches rm150 will get a free box of chocolate. there iis only 6 pieces but the design is cute. each six picture represents diffrent christmas element, santa, reindeer, christmas tree, forsty, christmas angel and candy cane.

we stopped by at a boutique in taipan later on to buy a shirt for my grandma. i recommend to my mum a red and white silk chinese style blouse and a black sliglthy modern style blouse. my mom took a long time guessing which one to pick. she picked the red and white at first and try it on the very friendly indonesian salesgirl since she and my grandma are about the same size.



she was very happy and jolly and socialble. my mum then picked the black one insted and bought it. once out of the shop i told my mum that the salesgirl, is jolly, hyper, happy and extremly talkative.



well, the christmas shopping is done. YAY!!!

6 more days to Christmas

Response to "Christmas Shopping with Family"