Camera

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

My First Digital Camera



i finally got my first digital camera!!! actually is a family camera but who cares. is a sort of xmas present from my dad. we bought in carefour for only RM379. it was in a stock clearance so we got a sale. the brand is Panasonic Lumix LS70. It ot 7.2 megapixels but sadly it can only store 18 pictures without memeory card but my dad jus bought it yesterday. 2Gig for Rm90.



we bought it in Summit. in summit, there is oso a sale for digital camera. so my mum went and check it out. she saw the exact model of our digital camera. this is the conversation:



Mum (pick up the camera): How much is this camera?

Salesgirl: Very cheap only. Is only RM699.

Mum: I only bought it for 379 at carefour.

Salesgirl: That is old model.



how dumb can a person be. my mum already told her that she bought IT for how much and yet she wan to fight it. but my mum isnt the must win type of person so she jus smile and walk away.



the camera got normal function like all other digital camera so it was nothing speacial about it. since my dad bought for me n my sis a camera, we tot of buying him back a xmas present. we bought for him a ginseng drink with a ginseng in it as well (my dad sort of like to try ginseng. ginseng is very expensive and healthy) all the way from korea we oso bought a pocket mirror bag all the way from china. both oso quite cheap. after all, this is xmas n we dun really celebrate xmas technically.



i still havent buy any present for my sis yet. i dunnoe whut to buy for her. gif me idea plz... btw, im going to an xmas dinner with my matenal side of my family on xmas day. xmas event came to my maternal side through my aunt. my maternal side are all buddhist and my granma is from shanghai. so last time, we dun celebrate it. until my aunt came in who is a christian started exchanging presents. so to make it more polite, we exchange presents too, that how xmas is brought to my Ho side of the family.













14 days to Christmas

Response to "Camera"