Memory No. 7: Haircut and Haunted House

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Family day is definately memorable. the first year of my family day was motivated by my class teacher pn sulo who is VERY determined to win. all sorts of idea came out and among the best was zarul's hair salon idea. that idea is probably the main reason we won the title MOST COLLECTED FUND and BEST TEAMWORK. i played my part mostly in the food stall. i spent almost my entire time there. i tink pn sulo felt pity for me cos she tried to ask afiq to exchange places with me after working for so long. i went off and came bak in 20 min time i think. i dnt like crowded place and that is why i prefered to help out in the stall. i even get free food; fried chicken, tomato rice and pasta. i did bought a few things with my own coupon on my class' stall. i remembered buying 2 piece of hanisah's hershey brownies. it was very nice. i even remembered hanisah telling me got 1 boy which she think is cute likes her brownies.

random pics. i was selling some drinks during that time.

me and wei lian. i was wearing sunglasses cos i hav eye infection that time that make my eyes super red (another memorable reason) like a blood thirsty vampire

.
Me and wan jun (see closely and you can see my red eyes)

The 2nd time was even more memorable. I played a bigger part on the family day during my form 5 year (equivalent to grade 11) whom my class teacher in pn sulo. The class’ main organizer is yao chern. He put me incharge of planning the haunted house. My idea was opposed at first but after giving my ideas (with motivation from matthew, ryan and she
ng), my classmates accepted it. It also helps that pn subbu think blindfolding them is a great idea. During the day, haunted house was pretty good at first but due to some problem we had to end early. But still, our haunted house got words around and we beat 3 other fun houses when we won 3RD MOST COLLECTED FUNDS. Guess who was first, pn sulo’s class, 5 Sigma. Still, 3rd is good.


5 zeta's haunted house

Pictures by Wan Jun & Sheng Ling

Memory No. 6: a memory of me being someone i hate being but miss being it.

Response to "Memory No. 7: Haircut and Haunted House"