Memory No. 5: The Perfect Prefect Camp

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

I missed prefect camp ALOT. i remembered joining as the participant for 2 years and although the task is hard and phisical, i missed it. although i dont really miss now cos im going to military camp in about 4 more days and i keep telling myself, is jus like prefect camp, only longer.
however, the prefect camp which is the most memorable is the prefect camp in 2009 where as a senior, i get to be part of the prefect camp committee. YAY! it was so much fun that i dont even no where to begin. even until now, when i asked myself, which i want to relive a memory of my past?, i would choose the prefect camp.
the gang i mix most during the prefect camp
eng khim, me, matthew, amanda and sheng ling
my KIDNAPPED maze and final stage
us behind the school kitchen. we discover some secrets we hate to discover.

matthew, me and sheng ling. im not sure when is this taken but i tink is before the OPERASI BURUNG HANTU (OWL OPERATION)

To me it is the perfect prefect camp cos i had a lot of fun. :)

Pictures from Matthew

Memory No. 4: i never thought i will ever experience this experience but i did, in school! one of the most fun but yet 'supposingly' a dangerous experience.

Response to "Memory No. 5: The Perfect Prefect Camp"