Double Event

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

DOUBLE EVENT

this saturday is quite a big day for me. first of all i got my first sales day coming up and secondly, prefect appreciation night. actually to be honest, i am not that thrilled with prefect appreciation night as i thought i would be. the thought of my sales took most of it away. i had alredy spent quite a time to get a few things ready which includes preparing about 100 paper bags handmade. why paperbags and not plastic bags? well, is one of the rules of subang parade in their green campaign. all the while i am a big support of enviromental friendly exept these few days. it can be fun but tiring making paperbags over and over again. although we could buy those but paperbags that were sold are usually good quality and cost almost rm2 for one. we need hundred and i am not going to pay rm200+ for paperbags. instead, we made it from old magazines. not as flimsy as paper but not as though as cardboard.

as for appreaciation night, i dont really have much to wear. is a semi formal dressing so i guess i could dress however as long is nice-to-see and long pants. most prefects like zhui mun, matthew and amanda were already asking me questions about appreciation night and i can tell they are excited. zhui mun wants to recomfirm whether i am going. matthew asked about the bus thing while amanda have a fear of sitting alone in the bus. those questions popped my consious that the night was around the corner without me realising it. so, panic begun to rush me as i totally forgot bout the bus trip, the venue, the time and most importantly the date. well, i managed to contact sheng ling and she told me all i need to know. i have to rush from my shift at the subang parade to my grandma's hse and started bathing and changing then head staright to school. sounds a rush but i've got a bout 1hr and 30min in between, shud be okey if there are no jams (bless me please).

so to all prefects, see u at club, to the rest of my friends i HOPE to see you in subang parade with atleast rm10 in ur wallet. lol.

Response to "Double Event"