Back From Xmas

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

BACK FROM XMAS

sorry bout the non replying messages cos i was away in melaka for christmas. as i told u before, my uncle had an apartment in the a famosa resort, so 11 of us went there. 11 in an apratment. luckily there was no sofa around. the girls sleeps inside the room while the boys at the living room. once again, i got the sleeping bag position. anyway, melaka was quite boring (no offence to ryan and sheng) since we dont hav a proper tour guide. not only didnt we try any melaka cuisines but spent most of the time in the car searching for the right place. we went to town and my mum wanted to go into the unesco area. we did passed the old red shops but didnt stop cos no parking. we then went to the heritage shops. i want to walk more around the market but cos we dont have much time, we only walked to a few shops only. my dad bought for me a cowboy hat in one of those store. i used to have one of those made in denver but tore when i washed it (i was young and i dont know leather dont go well with water) due to ants surrounding it. i love those hats eventhough i dont wear it. i may be all china-ish boy, but i also love the western cowboy life.

my mum bought some pineapple tarts while my uncle got himself some polished stone statue and a poem written after his name (it was written in caligraphy mopit by an armless lady). so we went home. btw, for lunch, we went to the food court where we (me and you lot) ate during the 3 gamma outing and so coincidently, sat at the same place. nothing really much happened. oh ya here is what i get for xmas:

mom- 39 clues book 1 (i want book 2 for my bday but i had no idea when it'll be published.)
dad- cowboy hat (he bought me later, unwrapped)
sis- metal puzzle (me and my sis give each other cheap presents)
grandma & aunt- shirt
uncle- shirt
another uncle- shirt
secret santa- lipstick (the ss is with my family and i trade my present with my mom: mint chocolate)

what i give:
dad- tai chi training cd
mum- purple cherry pendant
sis- hp pouch & lollipops
secret santa- xmas cup with teddy bear

Response to "Back From Xmas"