My First Job

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

My First Job

I got my first job at Subang Parade!!! kind of excited and nervous at the same time. today, me and my parents went and visit Judy, an old lady incharge of the 'Craft Market' . she gave us a list of rules of not to do this and not to do that and that if we broke any rules, we will be kick. she also highlighted that she is a very strict person and bribery dont work with her. she dont even allow us to sign up for a full month course which is rm50 per day so rm400 per month but only allowed us to go for a trial of rm60 per day + 2 (both saturday and sunday). well, my dad paid the money and became my first creditors. so hopefully i dont break any rules nor do any of my cousins or sister since they werent with me when we went to subang parade. one more rule was not allowed plastic bag due to the recycling program in Subang Parade. therefore, we have to handmade our own paperbags using magazine and stuff like that. we could buy ourselves, but paperbags arent cheap and it will add cost and expenses.

right after subang parade, we start shopping stationaries which includes glue and cotton string for our paperbags, price tag, bill book (as receipt) and stuff like that. we also got free table cloth (is a MUST as one of the rules) from my father shared company, Smalltown. is slightly holey (thanks to one of my father's worker there who smokes) but is still nice and we were going tocovered it with products anyway. all together our expenses was rm19.50 excluded a few more stuff. my mom became the 2nd creditor. we went home and started making paperbags. made a few of i plan to spend some time making it during the weekdays. total, it is rm139.50 expenses that we need to break before reaching any profit. :(

plus, we later then have to give 10% of the profit to my uncle since he prepares us the product and split among four person. it kinda sounds very little but to me, rm10 a day is gud enough for me. hopefully it will be a big buiseness.

so come and support me on the next weekends at subang parade!!! but dont make so much noise. is the rules.

Response to "My First Job"