Scarabble

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Scrabble

u might think im lame or boring type of person rite after u read this post, im just bored to death. i hav nothing to do at my grandma hse, (i can only go online for 1 hour, no astro, no playstation) except reading my novel, the two rivers. so, me, my sis and my aunt decided to play scrabble. it wasnt a fun game at first but later on, it is quite addictive. especially when you try ur best to knock down ur opponent.

i won the game by 280 something points. my aunt reach about less than 150 but she quit half way while my sis managed to squeeze into 200 points before the game ended. anyway, what i was proud of was that we manage to finished up all the tiles and it was the first time for me (although, at the end, we sort of combine our remaining tiles together). since im used to posting long post and this post is so darn short, i will just gonna "share" with u the words we make that complete all the tiles:

1) Art
2) Bed
3) Beer
4) Bonnet
5) Camels
6) Dude
7) Farm
8) Furs
9) Gay
10) Goldfish
11) Got
11) Hog
12) It
13) Jar
14) Jigs
15) Kit
16) Lake
17) Mines
18) Nag
19) Or
20) Ova
21) Own
22) Pain
23) Phone
24) Pincher
25) Put
26) Qi
27) Quit
28) Soy
29) Tar
30) Tile
31) Web
32) Xray
33) Yen
34) Zit
35) Zone


well, here are all those words. again, im bored so gif me some suggestion whut can i do AT my grandma hse.

Response to "Scarabble"