Stuck at Home

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

school holiday start dee but im not as happy as i think i am supose to be. few reasons for it. one of them is that im bored at home. i got nothing much to do except being disturb by my sister. all i can do is stare at the comp and as sum of u guys noe, i can only play comp for 2 hrs only. so i usually spend my free time watching tv. i tried to get part time job but all the places wans at least 16 years old due to the labour law. the only day that i wouldnt be bored would be on wednesday which is the day my mandarin class is held. although the period is short but at least it can pass me time easily. even now blogging seems so bored. i got nothing else to say. im jus blogging cos no wan is online to teman me chatting.

Response to "Stuck at Home"