Korean Food

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

My First Korean Lunch

actually is not my first. i ate korean mee in packet something like maggi mee before for lunch. well, this is my first time going to a korean restaurant belanja by my mandarin teacher, sam. joining us were ryan and eng khim who r my mandarin classmates. we planned to go to ss15 at first but couldnt find a prking so we went to taipan isntead. teacher sam suddenly have the craving for korean food although the rest of us complaint that it is a bit our of our budget. so he said he belanja us.

then we went to dorea after a long wait in the car for parking. there is this indian bodyguard who even offered my teacher to ind him parking space and help him park the car. me and ryan were joking that he might want to rob us or drive away with car. i noe is not logic but it was just for fun. i never went to dorea before in my life although i can tell is quite expensive. we ate set lunch instead of steamboat or barbeque (which is famous there).

eng khim ordered some beef meal, ryan ordered fried pork or something like that while me and teacher picked set 8 which is a sushi set. i loved sushi for ur guy's informations. the tea they served taste odd. i felt a bit of nescafe taste in it. i dun like the seaweed soup although the seaweed is awfully expensive according to ryan and sam. i gave my soup to eng khim instead.

i loved sushi so i got no complain on the sushis. i also like the potato salad. is cooling, seet and nice to eat. there is this fried something which i had no idea what but it taste okay. the tauge is big and fat but i dun like it maybe becos it is placed near the kimchi which i hated most. the vegetables was okey okey and the anbchovies are just anchovies.

we later were given complimentary dishes starting with a bowl of egg wich cantonese called it sui dan or direct translation, water egg. it taste like sui dan and looked like one too. the watermelon is nice although watermelon is just watermelon with no sugar or salt added, u noe what i mean. then there isthe korean pizza. i find it slightly tasteless besides the smell of onion like. it smells good honestly.

overall i give a B although it is expensive which reaches RM15 per set. maybe koren food is just not my taste bud's fav. well, it is my first time eating lunch with a teacher. wait, is third. my first is with my stabdard 6 teachers in our standard 6 reunion dinner. the second would be with pn sulo and pn zaharah in the 3 Gamma Sunway buffet.

Response to "Korean Food"