Hectic Day

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

HECTIC DAY

this might be a long post as warning. i regretted alot coming on friday for school. so many happenings on that day that i did not even take a proper break till 6.30pm since 7.00am. my hectic day started with over slept and got scolded by my mum. i have to rush my way in preparing myself for school. that was just a minor problem. i gets worst.

at school, the prefects were all so messed up. i wasnt even being intsructed what to do properly. then out of a sudden, we have to tabik some man which i see like everytime with the pengetua. then pn. vignes told me to take some pctures in the hall. i was happily taking, well amanda is anyway when she told me that my camera out of battery. so i thought that my duty as a photography club was over. i decided to join the prefects in dutying outside school. BUT!!!! they all left me. i was all alone with no where to go. i tried to look around not daring to go out of school just like that. i decided to head back to find matthew but he too banished into thin air. while i was playing hide-and-seek, i met up with amanda who also looking for some prefects that could help her being lost.

we search high and low, here and there. i found jia chen but he also lost himself. desperately for help, me and amanda left him finding for whoever he is looking for. i saw andy at the block d top taking pictures for gemala about the ceramah or somesort. me and amanda wasnt intrested in ceramah and my camera is out of battery so we went away. finally, after about one hour of long walking, we met with tze ling, zen wei, hui wen and jin chen. all probates loafing around in some class. so me and amanda joined them. amanda then do her music homework, hui wen do her mandarin homework, soong playiong guitar and singing terribly, tze ling was recommending some songs to soong while zen wei just sit and chat with tze ling. as for me, i got bored and walked of to find someone.

i found matthew and si onn. si onn told me to go block d top which i though he asked me to duty there. i totally forget that the ceramah was there so i agreed. matthew then chow of to go duty outside. i regretted not following him, i think. so i went to block d then only i realised si onn didnt say 'duty' so i noe he meant me joining the students in that boring speech. before reaching there, i turned back to my gang. nothing changed. later on, some teacher shoo all of us away and unwillingly we split. im no sure where did soong go, but me and amanda were tagging along. she was looking for ju yinn and guang yi while i am looking for matthew to return his camera which is with me. tze ling and zen wei just tagged along with us with no particular reason.

we walk and walked and walked and i told amanda to go find the girls in library. so we agreed. sopmething happen which maked us split with the probates but they ended up in library while me and amanda ended up in the staff room bcos she refused to think that ju yinn and guang yi is at the library. both of us then went to gate 2 with the 2 probates following us again. me and amanda took all our guts to go find the rest of the prefects outside school but as soon as we stepped out of school samuel told us it was over.

aiyoh and that was what i felt. what do u expect me to feel after another hour of searching for peoples. we decided to go for the ceramah lah when we were told by si onn again, at least i am. so we sat together except for zen wei who went and sat with jey von i think. then matthew join us and told us how much he anjoyd dutying. well he didnt, but he had a better time than me. all of us then went lepaking which later i was intrsucted to duty at some gates all alone. it was like 30 mins later only joanna, rueben and matthew told me that i dun have to duty after all. then my day was like that. sweating most of the time.

after school is the interact interview. the task given was okey. abit hard to think what to sell but it was okey. but the interview was kinda bad for me. especially that darren's punya question. i later later later on managed to ask alex about my performance during the interview and i said that i think i did badly. she replie dme with, "it's alright. its good experience. you just need to practice more public speaking skills. but thank you for trying. and blabla bla which is not importanat." it sounded to me like alex alredy failed me. but i expected to fail so i guess i am not really surprised. dissapointed but not surprised.

then, me and matthew and eng khim have to rush back home, walking!! took our lunch together at sri melur and it was alredy 2.50 when we finsihed. i rushed myself back took a quick shower then went out to look for eng khim and matthew. again we rushed to adrienne's house which me and eng khim dun even noe how to go and matt as our tour guide who was half clueless. but luckily he knew what he was doing and we managed to reach the house. later we got told of by sheng and adrienne that we were slow.

after the thing, me and eng khim have to rush to my tuiton at taipan. luckily we came early and teacher wasl ;ate. so i took that 20 mins time to sleep. i fell asleep which was later woke up by eng khim becos eacher had came. i managed to force my eyes to open and then poof! the hectic day is over!!!

told u this post is super long.

Response to "Hectic Day"