All Men

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

All Boys/Men In

mum and sis went to visit my mum's cousin whe flew back from new zealand. or izit australia? it could be US though? i dunno lah, my mum got lots of cousins from all around the world. i cant even tell which is which. my dad didnt want to go so he stayed at home. i actually wanted to follow my mom to see my mom's cousin's baby daughter. however, after coming back from prefect marching on a saturday, my dad suddenly wanted to go eat at some vegetarian restaurant.

it is the fifteen which is day when buddhistism will be on vegetarian. we went to this restaurant which served food and charged you at rm2 only. it is actually a charity work to collect the money and help the poor. it was begun by a strict buddhistism. however, guess who is the want who introduced my dad to this restayrant? well i dunno the guy nor do you but he is a christian apparantely. my dad said that he comes here to eat not becos of any religious issues but to support them in helping the poor and needy.

and we went there, there were indians and malays too. and it was crowded and packed. the food was quite nice. anyways, back to the story, when we came back from lunch it was already 1.30pm and my tuiton starts at 2pm. so i took a quick shower and head to tuiton. i was so tired and sleepy and i actually planned to take a short nap before coming for tuiton but the rm2 restaurant was in kl so the journey was long.

luckily the teacher comes in late cos i dun think i can pay much attention nor do i feel like paying at all. when i came home i told my mum i didnt want to join her cos i still need to practise my mandarin for my upcoming mandarin exam and i need to do my modern mathematics homework.

the first thing i did when i reach home was go to bed and i slept until about 6.30pm. my dad woke me up with his handphone calling my handphone when he is only downstairs. i had no idea what is his deal. i had funny dream that time. is something about me not wanting to receive a phone call so hwne my dad called my, my instinct was that i picked up my phone and reject it eventhough i had saw my dad's name on the phone.

after thinking for awhile i was shocked at what i did. my dad called bak and ask me to get up. i came down and my mum and sis have left. my dad went and cook us some vegetarian dinner. it was a simple fired rice and some chinese spaghetti or somesort. the mee was nice and rice is just okey for me.

speaking of food, i feel like eating sushi. and oso wong keong fan which directly means yellow ginger rice. is not made of ginger but it is made of a type of herb that looks like ginger and makes the rice yellow. it really smells good and very filling.

enough of food. after dinner i finished my mod maths homework with only one question left which i dunno how to do and i managed to study finish mandarin book 1 to book 3. 5 more to go which i plan to do one more later tonight. then i joined dad watched tv. after some documentaries, we watched the incredibles which was previewing it in disney channel. i watched the show before but got nothing to do so we watched it along. it was one of my fav pixar movie cos it is jus plain hilarious.

then my mum came back with me going online.

Response to "All Men"