Exam Results

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Exam Results

I came to school three days just to get my results although i have to torcher three days of boredem in school, three days of high piched bells screaming at my ear, three days of searching for people here and there and all i get is about half of my exam results. saddening. why did i come in the first place.

i managed to get 6 out of 10 results. overall all the results i have took, no fail YET. my lowest mark by far now is additional mathematics. in my previous post, i wrote that i find add maths being easy, well, i did quite badly in it and ended up with 55%. so close to fail. i didnt get to see my mistakes or just plain dont know how to do cos pn mawati refuse to gif me back the paper.

second from last would be biology. i expected a low mark cos i was pratically torchered by the essei quiestions one after another. i actually expected lower but i guess i managed to hold my knowledge in a low C for biology. my elder cousin (the smart one) most hatred subject is biology. she hated it so much she didnt even bother about studying biology for her SPM which resulted her in a B. imagine me studying like my head is going to burst only grabbed a C and she just slumber her way with a B?

4th place goes to my modern mathematics. this is my first B in maths. i got A's and a C before but never a B. the next thing i noe, i would be getting a P (apparantely there is no D in spm marking scheme instead, it is called a P for Passed, dun noe why) and E. Pn norazila told me that the question she gave us and the questions on the exam sheet was alomost indentical and yet we did not bad in class but bad in exam, at least i am. most of it is careless mistake and some i just gone of the wrong track although my working is right. there is one question, teacher cant even make out where i get wrong. i got full marks for objective though but i only got a 65%. the most shocking part to me is that 10 subjective questions only, cost us 40marks equivalent to 80%.

I managed to scored physics 70%. the subject i hated the most. i study like hell on those important formluae which is like a never ending story. surprisingly i got an A although it is the lowest form of A, i think it is an A. i hope so lah. i suppose to get 66% but there is one error which luckily i managed to get it and one more with the alertness of sheng ling while Pn Maimah marking the paper.

85% for chemistry. quite happy. i actually scored 77% but extra 3 point cos i dun noe why. she said something about bonus mark but i didnt listen cos i was quite happy to scored 77% for chem. is my fav scinece subject and i love going to chemistry tuiton. it is so fun learning with my tuiton teacher. pn pushpa is not that bad either. boring but moderately good.

my highest mark and possibly the highest i could get in the whole entire SPM period is sejarah. the subject i hated the most during PMR period ended up me with 90% in my first trial exam. honsetly speaking i am happy but whjat i am sad about is that this only the trial. i still have more sejarah to torture on in the future.

thats my first trial exam results. overall, i am okey with it. i still havent get my bm, english, est and my moral

Response to "Exam Results"