MPSJ Trouble

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

It is very bad week especially on Wednesday!! Me and my classmates are suppose to do this project called KGT. and we have to have 2 maps in the project. I tried my best to searched in the internet for it but failed so my last resort would be buy at MPSJ. me and my parents planned alredy that we will go at 11.30, buy the map then go to a restoran for luch then went home and get redy for school which is at 1.10. my house is quite far away from school so i took around 20 mins to reached my school. so that our planned but things go what we didnt expected. once i reached mpsj, i hav to take a number and wait for the number to come just for 2 SIMPLE MAPS!!! and what is worst is that my number is under the house renovation part. i know it sound normal or nothing to worry bout u wil never know how wrong u are. there are only three counter and everytime a customer come (when is their turn) they will take their sweet time searching for the best renovation. oh my god!!!! i waited for almost 30 mins and is not my turn, yet! the worst is counter 3. the customer sat down for so long chit chating as if the world stop on his hand. as for counter 2, the customer had to pause the counter and go somewher then come back the go again then come back. i go no idea what is he doing. as for the counter 1, this time is not the custmoer fault. the counter fault. she will never sit still. she is always walk here and there non stop. i addition to that, their boss or some sort keep on talking to counter 1 while all the other customer is waiting for their number with him blocking the counter to press the next number. at last is my turn but my problem is not over yet. i took counter three and according to her, one of the map is not her and i had to go to 3 floor to get it but luckily my luck turn when a girl came down from no where and gave me the map. however... i need to pay the map at another part of counter where my number seems to never come. my number is 1038 and all the numbers that shown was all 5000. once i at last finish everything, is 12.30. i ahd to rushed home change and hav my lunch all in 5 mins. then my mum rushed me to get redy for school. but luckiyl for me, im not late!! phew! im never going to mpsj ever again. not me. nono. dun u think is stupid to wait for ur number 2 times for 2 map! and u got no idea how much they charge u 2.50 and that is student price. i seen magazine, books, comics that are so much cheaper than this price. thats all for now. the fun hasnt came yet. but it hink i grew a bit. somehow.

Response to "MPSJ Trouble"
  • Anonymous Says:

    wat do u mean u grew ??..in ur level of thinking??..patience?..my father had to do the same oso for the maps...'--------'

  • Harry Potter Says:

    all of u susah-susah go to MPSJ for what...i never even go to MPSJ.. and i managed to get 6 maps.

    Btw.. that post is so long.... and the font size is so small....

  • Anonymous Says:

    matthew:: xzactly how many pages is in ur KGT folio..???!!!

  • Harry Potter Says:

    Ryan: 42 pages

  • Harry Potter Says:

    Visit::

    www.mattzlife06.blogspot.com

    XD

    ^[M]aTtZ%

    P/S:: faster update lah.... i damn bored ler