Shopping Crazy

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

my uncle brought me and my family to shopping today. however, shopping is not one of my intrest. we went for hour and hours and me leg was getting tired by the seconds. whut is worst was that there were so many people!!! i have to squeeze here and there to get out of the way! is so tiring. and once i got into the car.... oh my god... i felt great. is like something had just place a relaxing spell on my leg. that is for now. nothing else to say. lolxz!

Response to "Shopping Crazy"
  • Anonymous Says:

    sounds weird. Was that acctually interesting..... even to u????

  • Anonymous Says:

    ntg to say..............

  • Anonymous Says:

    ntg to say..............

  • Anonymous Says:

    what la shopping oso wanna complain!
    i wana go shopping oso cannot