A Sadness In This 2 Weeks

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

After working hard with the 100 clouds, my hardwork finally paid of. im one of the 8 chosen ones that will be sent to mexico and plus, i had just became one of the ambasador of Malaysia!! that is ofcourse so exiciting for me. however, a trip to mexico kinda pulled out the moneys out from my pocket. and sadly, my parent congratulated me but declined that this triop would not worth RM5000 each. additional to that, if i go, it will be the first time i went to mexico nor any other places out of Malaysia so parents were worried about my safety. they kept on saying about, whut if i lost my passport, or get kdnapped or other things.
obvioulsy they burst my bubble of excitment. it was really sad for me and id kinda hard to explained that sadness through words. to make it easier to understand, imagine u won a plasma tv through a competition that spend u 1 month doing it and caused u to stayed up late to finish it. when the result came out, u won! u won the plasma tv, but, imagine, ur parent hand over the tv to another person as a present. is kinda the same but u can said that there is a big diffrences between them.
anyway, before i continue with more sadness, i would like to say congrates to all the other 7 who also, like me, bacame one of ambasador of malaysia which will be :-


Matthew Moo
Nadzlin Yunos
Alya Hanis
Wei Lian
Muzzafar Mansor
Annie Zuleika
Nur Farhanah

Additional to that, i would also like to congrates the 4 lucky ones who had managed to persuade their parents in letting them going to mexico, the 2 more that still had a rough edge and the another 2 that migth be also chosen for the 9th and 10th ambasador of malaysia:

Going To Mexico:
Matthew Moo
Wei Lian
Nur Farhanah
Annie Zuleika

Good luck to these peoples and hope their luck is not the same as mine:
Alya Hanis
Nadzlin Yunos

The 9th and 10th:
Wan Zarul
Hanisah Sharil

Thats all for the chosen ones. however, i could be going to the same course but diffrent country next year. i would also hope that that time, they would choose a cheaper place to go like, australia, united state, new zealend, south korea and more. however, i wouldn't be the same without my friends. i would be extra lonely and no one to share the experience. if i go for the course, i could also imagine that i would just sit alone. sad rite. lolxz. well, at least i got 1/3 of things. nothing can be perfect rite? additional to the misery, i might not be able to got the course next year as i got PMR trial and is important to my furture career.
let get over the sadness about me. i would also like to make a few frens to be ahppy by thanking them and supporting me exspecially Annie Zuleika as she had tried her best to asked sponcer for me. As for theother who had supported me would be:

Ryan Lim
Matthew Moo
Alan Nah
Alya Hanis
Eng Khim
Wan Jun
Natalie Tai
Heng Wai
Mohamad Afiq
and may more that i might had left out (no offence)

well, thats all. bless me that mayb i could go this year. to make it more solemly, im hearing "Im Just Kid" which kinda linked to this problem. i got nothing else to say just all i could described this is that im very very sad. i would also which when i go next year, i would either make a new friend there or one of my friend would followed me along.





Response to "A Sadness In This 2 Weeks"
  • Harry Potter Says:

    I am so sorry to hear that you are not going to Mexico. Next year the TOFCE conference will be in Seoul, Korea.

    Well, i hope you would be going with me and the rest to Mexico.

    Miracles do happen ya noe....

  • Anonymous Says:

    i have ntg to say..

  • Harry Potter Says:

    urm... i made a mistake... Farhana is not going.... so... she and you are the only ones who are not going...

    the rest are going... and they are...::

    1) Wei Lian
    2) Muzzafar
    3) Annie
    4) Nadzlin
    5) Alya
    6) Myself

    dont give up in persuading ur parents....

  • Anonymous Says:

    hello! don't be so sad.
    what about the sponsorship thing?
    isn't seoul better than mexico?
    can meet tvxq!!

  • Anonymous Says:

    I agree.
    seoul is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than mexico if u ask me.