Raw!!! Bleak!!

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

hi guys. nothing to write about so im going to say whut happened 2day!! my family went and celebrated my father and my cousin's birthday(s). We went to a hotel called.. i think is called.. nikko kuala lumpur or some sort. is a buffet. and i tried 2 new things there. Raw things. First i tried the half cook salmon. it was well... okay i guess. salty but not what i called i "love it so much" type. more or less "okay, i think". the second ones was the oyster. it was terrible to me. i can feel the fresh sea smell in my mouth. ergghh. never gonna try that again. thats all n i still can't find the fun of blogging, yet!

Response to "Raw!!! Bleak!!"
  • Anonymous Says:

    OMG..u tried oyster..yuk..that is 'not my cup of tea' oso..lol...i tried the half cooked salmon b4 oso..i i find it qite nice...note:i did not try this in the hotel u were referring too..=>

  • Anonymous Says:

    Hey

    just drop by just to say hi

    bye

    ^[M]aTtZ%

    visit mine:: www.mattzlife06.blogspot.com

  • Anonymous Says:

    wat does bleak mean??

  • blogbyyongming Says:

    it means eww or "i want to vomit" if u rely hav to know!