School Starting

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

School Starting

school starting tomorrow!!! am i scared? am i nervous? am i excited? honestly, i felt like in between, hamburgered by feelings that so jumble up together. i will have homeworks, more studies, more pressure, more teachers and more classes. then there are a few more things to worry about like tuition, curriculum, prefect duties, projects, finding new friends, coping with angry teachers (possible) and the fact that i will be sitting a stool with no place to lean my back during most classes. i missed my old chair and desk already. a desk all by myself and a chair that can lean your back. but since this year i will be in science stream class, most probably my classroom would be in some lab and i have to share the table with more than three peoples. is a big table and i actually dun mind but i got a feeling of an argument will exploded some time about the table. for example, your bottle spilt water on to my books or something, accidentally took each other books and etc. lets not forget the stool as well. instead of a nice back leaning chair, it will be an unbalanced stool.

then there will be the studies and homeworks. biology, add maths, physique, chemistry and more history plus outside school lessons like accounts and mandarin class. i have to take accounts just in case science didn't work out for me and mandarin is for future job looking advantage. how about the rest of the subjects? my mum an dad said that since i love animals, biology should not be much of problem for me. but i am not convinced, my cousin, YiLian, is the smart girl in our Cheong family and she didn't score straight A's for her SPM. Her biology was her only B. That pressured me. History is another problem, a big problem. form 1,2 and 3 is struggling enough and now i have to go through form 4 and 5 with subjectives questions this time. i am not sure about chemistry but i think is a challenge. every one's most feared subject, add maths is also another nervousity to me. all most everyone, except my cousin and my mum, said that is extremely hard. my mum told me with my maths as moderately good it shouldn't be a problem to me and how i hope is true. what i don't like is that add maths is almost pointless to me. physique seems hard as well. all the science calculation as if i am trying to issac newton or albert einstein.

then there are the prefect duties and curriculum activities. aside from orientation, i am not ready for prefect duties. is boring and some of them are utterly useless rules. i will also have to deal with some of BODs which can be annoying about we didnt do our job properly and bla bla bla. doesn't they know that they themselves gone through this and it ain't so easy to clean the entire canteen and etc. the curriculum is another big problem. i am really back when comes to curriculum activities. my taekwondo is my only support but i really dont feeli like joining next year. i can try for interact BOD's this year but i dont want to wear some black suit and being forced to all events held by the interacts. i just want the points. matthew had a great idea about joining all the non important club since to have more chance being the BODs and no important job to handle.

SPM coming in about less than 2 years time increases the pressure. all the homeworks, and classes will definately be 2 times harder. sigh. when will the torture of studying ends? until our old age i guess. thats the time to retire with back and eyes and what god know next problems.

being in a new class also means i hav to be ready to find new friends. i am actually a very quiet person in an unfamiliar surrounding so it will be hard for me to make new friends.

the only thing i am looking forward is no more boring days of lying around doing nothing. another best thing is meeting back my old friends. that is what makes school worth while.

Response to "School Starting"