Orientation

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Orientation

prefects orientation begins again but this time, instead of me being orientated i will be the one orientating (or maybe the other way round). yay. pay back time to does who havent felt what orientation can do. lol. i am not that bad. probably i will give some easy task that can be solved. and to easen their job since they got other people to orientate i guess i will give them a hint. after all, i dun wan to be the only senior prefect that havent give any full to any junior probates yet.

anyways, this year, my column would be <3 - 2. it sounds girly, yes i noe but that will makes it harder to be guess right. it means valentine minus two which is non other than my birthday, 12 February! i wanted to put Amanda's name as my column since we share the same birthday and probates will think that my column is her which would be harder. but then again, it seems odd to put a girl name. people might think we have some connection and the usual stuff like that lah.
i havent plan 100% on how to design my column yet but it dun hav to be fancy lor. i plan to put green and blue colour only. dunnoe why but i like the match. here is so far how i planned my column: 2008 will be placed at 2 corner facing opposite each other. the word full will be at far end from the 2008 with the word terbaik came strolling down from the right cornerand strolling up from the left corner. (use ur imagination) in the center would be my signature on a plain circle. thats my plan loh for the moment. maybe will change it later since i only draw it in pencil.

today, eng khim reminded me of people who gave me full during my orientation. unlike matthew i got very little only. i managed to get 20 fulls only. so far i remembered these people gave me full:

1) Chen Liang - Chlorine (CL is short form for chlorine)
2) Farhana - Para Para Sakura (People cal her Fara Fara Sakura)
3) Su Anne- Sunny (Su + Nny people love to call her Su Anny)
4) Sung Ling - Night by two wands and something something (His IC)
5) Felicity - Snow Doer (Her favorite novel)
6) Imran - Im run not walk (Im + run sounded like Imran)
7) Mavintra - Mavinificent (Mavintra + Magnificent)
8) Keith - Keith (No need for me to explain)
9) Rezuan - Some japanese name (no idea what it meant)



Response to "Orientation"