Beta Zeta Delta

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

Beta Zeta Delta

2008 starts and the gang cina is destroyed by the stupid computer that sets us apart. we were sent to diffrent parts of pure science stream classes which are:


1) Gamma
2) Delta
3) Omega
4) Zeta
5) Sigma
6) Beta

Alan was the only gang cina sent to gamma while yee leng is the only gamma sent to omega. yvonne is the only member of the gang cina to be sent to sigma while me and ryan were sent to beta. matthew, sheng ling, adrienne and marissa were in zeta while eng khim, yew han and hon sang in delta. im not sure about lih shyan though. lose contact with him d.

besides the fact that i got only 1 fren and my class is way back near the 'dessert' my class 4 beta is ok to me actually. i rather prefer sitting on a real desk rather than share a long stretch of blue table with nothing to lean on since i will be sitting on a stool. in 4 beta, i have a personal desk with no one to share with except the christian prayers, a place to put my stuff and a chair to lean on. however, the only problem and also the most major is that i will have no frens there. ryan will be moving to other class from the persuasion from his parents to the teacher and that he got sinense (cant spell) and the class is near the sandy area so chances is that he will get the permission to do so.

most of my frens will be switching to delta like sheng who is trying to switch and alan who alredy got the permission to switch classes by switching with one of the delta's student. matthew wants to switch but he think there will be no more space d. everyone were sort of against me that why i dun wan to switch. here is a few reasons:

1) i got no one to swap place with. no ones want to be in beta. why? is becos most of them are etas and thats why they got frens there d. the outsider would not wan to switch here cos there will only be like 1 or no fren at all.

2) unlike ryan, my parents wont waste their time coming to school to change my class. dun ask why cos it is just impossible. my parents rather me stay in that class as the teacher's choice.

3) i felt comfortable d. if i suddenly get to a new class i have to change all my records and i will feel odd. plus, i felt abit mean. imagine u r pn lee hee ai (my class teacher) and people were so dying to get out of ur class to be in another class. it felt kinda, sad.

i reallly dun mind changing but i bet it will be very mafan (annoying). so far, matthew ask the zeta's boys and none of them wants to switch. eng khim told me that all the boys in delta want to stay put. they love their class. so i got no choice. i talk to matthew d that maybe we can go try to plead teacher to send me to zeta. although most people ask me to go delta but matthew hav a point that the teacher most probably will let so many people change into one class.

whether it will work or not, i dunnoe yet. if i hav to spend my loneliness in beta, i think i can handle it. the people there arent that unfriendly. i manage to do some simple talk with them. i am currently mixing with wai shawn and chai lim. chai lim however wants to switch d. wai shawn is okay since he sits right next to me, but can be abit quiet. or maybe i am quiet. anyways, we both dun talk to each other much.

other people in zeta that i know their name is:
1) Ruben
2) Deva Priya
3) Nicol
4) Stephanie
5) Alyssa
8) Kishan
9) Kyle
10) Farhan
11) Suhaila
12) Adilan
13) Nursyazwan
14) Eric
15) Min Jeat
16) Su Mei
17) Jo Yi
18) Johann
19) Guang Yi

my class teacher who is also my add maths teacher is pn lee hee ai. she is nice b ut hav a bad english. my english teacher is pn rose chai but now miss rowena will take over her until her training period is over. my bm teacher is pn norzalati sumthing like that. i dun noe mind sejarah teacher's name but he is a malay man, short and plum. glasses and a very dark eye bag.

AGM meeting is okey when it comes to Hang Kasturi AGM and Taekwondo AGM meeting. however, academic and non academic clubs is very confusing. matthew kept changing mind and i tot since we are diffrent class myself follow him lah when comes to club and sports. we picked interact first but eventually decided to go for YEP insted. thanks to that non stop blabbing Andy, matthew became sesat when andy said that YEP is not good and this and that. we then switch to THE most boring club i had ever join, the History and Geography Club. although it is boring but the amount of member is only less than 15 peoples. and ame and matthew are the only form 4s. lol. matthew got the post as AJK form 4 easily. most members i see were prefects like felicity, chee siang and wei zheng. i think they are aiming for the same thing. anyways, through eng khim, i got an entry form to YEP.

sports felt odd to. me, matt and eng hkim picked table tennis hoping to score a position as well (i desperatly need a pose cos my cocu points should be VERY low). matthew's popularity scored him a vice president job. using his popularity and bribing and also with a pinch of give and take
i managed to get the tresurer. i felt really thanked to matthew ans without him i would hav never won the election. according to him, my diffrence with joanna was by 1 vote. however, every good there is a bad thing. the way he ask everyone to vote for me makes me feel abit cheap, no offence matthew. i am not blaming u but blaming myself for being so emotional. i should think like matt to get a post without worrying about everyone else thoughts.

we try to help eng khim get the ajk form 4 but guang yi stole it by 3 votes. it was 18 to 15. eng khim was third. felt sorry for him. he dun even wan to be in ping pong class in the first place. he wanted to be in badminton club insted.

anyways, i am back to worrying about me able and unable to switch class. chances would be a no. although ryan told methat he dun mind staying in beta with me but i know he really wans to go with u guys. since he got an advantage with his parents most probably he will get it. so for that, i told him that i will find a way but honestly, besides begging i couldnt find any other way. but like i said, i dun mind being alone. is not that bad there, i think. jus dun give me so much negative comments about 4 beta and how much happy u guys are together, i think i will make it. lol. so dramatic.

Response to "Beta Zeta Delta"