Blogging!

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

hi everyone!! this is my first time writing a blog. the only reason i made this blog is to discover how fun izit. according to my friends it is very cool. well, so im here. besides i got lots of things to talk about my life. to me i think my life is intresting enough. lets see, all the intresting things happen in my life before i made this blog from young till now, that will be, a taifun hit my school, and so did a fire, haze storm happens, raining ice (x2), sat on a bumby safari ride, solve a haunted mansion, almost get crushed in an escalator (not lift. i can tell the diffrence), got lost when i was young, my house maid ran away, my granfather's backyard is a chicken farm, my father used to owned a cow, some of my family members got, well, robbed, family's friends involved in a criminal case, almost get hit by a car. overall, i think my life is intresting enough and im only 14. well more stories coming if this excitment doesn't stop! by the way please visit my website, www.freewebs.com/gateoffun/ & www.freewebs.com/kindom_under_the_sea/ .

Response to "Blogging!"
  • Anonymous Says:

    hey first one to write lolx i cant give any comment yet bcs u havnt relli wrote a blog yet but good luck

  • Anonymous Says:

    hey yongming ur che here...
    quite interesting ar ur blog...feel like starting one too but u know there r somethings that i jus can post on9. like private stuff...?? so....should i blog? give me some advice...

  • Anonymous Says:

    ahah..update ur blog daily la....if u update it evryday..then ermm...more interesting to read...=>...about the entry..quite nice r..and good luck on ur book

  • Anonymous Says:

    y izit so depressing????

    sob :(

    but still ok :)

  • Anonymous Says:

    HEY JO!Dis is Daniel.... nice blog man! FUYOH! kinda nice to read.... but let me tell ya one thin.... UPDATE IT DAILY!!!!! its been 7 days i have been checkin it and still the same stuff....

  • Anonymous Says:

    i can't update daily. this is because im am only given a chance to play comp 3 days a week (excluding holidays). kinda sad. im not as lucky as u guys. and a dditional to that, i want to play o2jam on friday and sunday to do my site so i only got saturday as my free day for my blog.

  • blogbyyongming Says:

    this is a reply to my cousin, yilian. i think is up to u if u want to make a blog. but if im u.... mayb u should make a blog only say the things that are not so private like me!