200 Ringgit Sleepy Lecture

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

200 Ringgit Time Wasted

me and another 76 straight A's student of pmr was given the invitation to stadium malawati to redeemed our prize from the goverment for scoring straight a's. rumours spread through newspaper that we will be getting a sum of money of RM200. excited for our money, all of attend the party thrown for us and another 5 600 students from the petaling daereah.

i regretted it deeply. the speech was boring and i actually fell asleep. the food sucks and so does the sitting place. is as cramp as being in a clam. then, when the main event begun which is the certificate giving, all of us were excited. we were in line and got so nervous to shake hand with the menteri besar.

BUT we didnt get any money nor certificate. it was with the pengetua who suddenly dissapear from the stadium. rumours passed that we will only get our prize after chinese new year. WHAT IS THIS? we spent our precious time for that stupid little event when all we want was our prize not some free cheapskate food.

we have to wait for the new year to over that is so sad. even my parents agreed that my pengetua is being a weirdo. anyways, i took some pictures for the school photography club and took some pictures for my own. so to announced the new year, and shut those people who kept saying my blog with no pictures is boring, well here are some pictures i caught in the boring adventure:



Me, Matthew and Guang Yi


Top left clockwise: Nadzlin, Matthew, Ryan and me
me and amanda
nadzlin and matthew took pictures with my camera on themselves.
btw, i am new with pictures in blog post so i got problem making it vertical
for the moment
sheng too took my camera to take her own pictures.
hope you like my first collection of pictures.

Response to "200 Ringgit Sleepy Lecture"