:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

MY BOOK

I was sort-of rejected by my father's friend's friend publication company. he didnt really said no but more like "ask for ur friend's opinion first". but he gave back the novel drafts so i accepted it as a no or at least a no for the moment. however, my father's friend, a lady who somehow have great connections with star newspaper told me to try to send my story to the star newspaper as a weekly series stories. from there, maybe the chances of getting it publish will be better later as publisher will think it as considered a professional writier or something like that like. another words, like the lat comics. anyways, i did sent an email to the star yesterday and it failed because the star got to many emails till their inbox is full. i tried again today and i passed through this time (or at least i assume it did). yesterday, i also sent an email about piblishing my book to mph bookstore and scholastic. scholastic havent reply me yet but mph did. they didnt state much but gave me the email to the man incharge. just emailed him so waiting for his reply tomorow. i dont think the chances is high so i didnt get my hopes high however, i think the star paper might have a chance, at least 50% hope because as far as i have heard, newspaper company always got a problem with lack of articles and maybe mine could just fit into it. :)

oh well, all the best to me :)

Response to " "