redbox

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

wei lian is about to leave malaysia so she have a sort of a party in redbox. this is the first time i have ever been to red box and karaoke with friends. 13 of us went:

1) Wei Lian of course
2) Sheng Ling
3) Yee Leng
4) Adrienne
5) Marissa
6) Ryan
7) Eng Khim
8) Hon Sang
9) Matthew
10) Lih Shyan
11) Yew Han
12) Alan
13) and ME

The room was nice and really nice. some karaoke room in movies lose hands down. the song is oso hip unlike most karaoke i went are all oldies. well, i didnt sing (not like i wan to) but i still had some fun. chit chatting, singing along without microphone and eat.

later on, we went bowling. it was a battle between hs, yh, ek, me, matt vs sl, yl, adreinne, ryan, wl and alan.
wll, we lost though i did impressively to myself by luck.

during the third round i couldnt play cos my hand hurts a little. sum girls left. but the third round was a disaster round for me. i did the worst i had ever play bowling in my life (dont count the first time i played). i didnt even reach 70 points. T.T

i spent quite a little altogther:
food is free thanx to wei lian :)
wei lian's present is rm6 (since she wont be looking at my blog im free to tell)
bowling altogther i tink is rm8
my sis present is rm7
ice cream is rm2
i tink thats all.
total used is: rm23
plus, matthew owed me rm5
so altogther is rm28. not bad at all. i still got about half for my next race, Summit.

anyway, im gonna miss wei lian although im quite sure she wont be visiting my blog. but here is a poem:

Wan Jun once left and now Wei Lian too,
What a sad wall we have to go through.
We will miss you and forever will,
Place in our memory that will forever seal.
Every hello there is a goodbye,
A great man said before he died.
A jolly friend as you are,
Now you have to leave to Bangkok so far.
Well get going girl!
And show the world!
Our memory is what we have!
The moment of 'we' together we share!
I wish this poem will never ever ends,
And i wish i will always be in your list of freinds.
Avidderaci and Sayunara!
Aloha and Adios Senorita!

Response to "redbox"