Basketball with Strangers

:: Posted by - blogbyyongming :: Category -

for the very first time in my life i played basketball with a few strangers (6 guys and 1 girl). i knoe is not a big deal but to me it is to me. dun ask me why is that so. is oso the third time i played basketball real game and first time i played full court as well.

it all started when me, my sis and two of my cousins (yilian and yimei) were praticing our basketball skills in a basketball(i shot 4 hoops! i noe im bragging but i just coudnlt help it that i actually manged to score) at the USJ16 area. we were force to take half court due to another batch using the other half court. we played for almost an hour, i think, when one of the guys from the other batch came to us and asked us to played with them 5 vs 5. me and my cousins were shocked as we r counted as noob (lousy, newbie, novice in computer talk) and they r pro. however, they denied that they r pros. we finally agreed but yilian thinks that is unsafe for my sis to play as my sis is very small and coudlnt take all those fast ball. so insted, the captain of the team, the guy who invited us, said that my sis will be in the team but not playing at all.

it was kinda hard to played at first as we couldnt toook all those pro but slowly we managed to increase our skill by a bit. although i did break a rule for bouncing the ball and stopping then bouncing again but the said nvm too me. i acted as the defender and passer only while yilian and the captain as the one who scores the ball. yimei also acted as the passer. it ws fun but we lost poorly. not very amazed by that actualy. is just no match compared us wif them. 2 of them r quite good dribbler and the girl is the best in scoring as she can scored without even trying to dribble the ball nearer to the hoop. i felt bad to my captain as i wasnt good n did some mistake. however i did managed to dribble from one end to another hoop but bcos of the sudden panicked i missed the hoop with a lousy shot. T.T

the game ended at about 7.10 and we hav fun. our leg are cramed and the next thing i need is a soft sofa. we lost about 10 to 4. however, i was kinda proud as i tink im much a better basketballer then what i tot i might b (i like basketball but seldom play). yilian and yimei then planned that we should practice more so that one day we could repay our lost. lol!!

Response to "Basketball with Strangers"
  • Anonymous Says:

    play basketball huh?? u say u gona take up that sport next year rite

  • Anonymous Says:

    NO! if i join i sure kena marah lots of time. at leats playing wif the strangers, they wont scold me much! mayb im gonna take back up jay chou.

  • Anonymous Says:

    mayb im gona take back up jay chou, wat does that mean?, and join tennis next year lar!!!!!

  • Anonymous Says:

    mayb im gona take back up jay chou, wat does that mean?, and join tennis next year lar!!!!!

  • Anonymous Says:

    sry about that. typing error due to something my cousin is talking about (jay bhou), i mistakenly typed tenis jay chou. lol! XD